Our Capabilities Profile helps you evaluate your firm’s fit in the supply chain
- Based on OEM standards
- Customized for your industry sector
- Performed by a qualified assessor during an onsite visit
- Summary report that identifies your
- CAPABILITIES - Possible applications/components match or equipment fit
- QUALIFIABILITY - Likely outcome of an OEM Quality Audit
- COMPETITIVENESS –Comparison with current suppliers
For more information or to schedule a profile, contact Dee Holody, GLWN Director of Operations, at 216.920.1959.
GLWN is conducting original research for the U.S. Department of Energy on the extent and competitiveness of America’s offshore wind supply chain. We are coaching communities adjacent to Cape Wind in Massachusetts, and with LEEDCo on a trajectory towards Lake Erie wind farm project beginning in May 2014.
- Identification of U.S. Offshore wind projects and developers with general time frame of projects
- Locating potential facilities for lease or acquisition
- Connection to parties interested in partnering with another company for large projects
- Advise when Port and Facility tours become available
For more information about OEM Products and Services and Consulting, contact Patrick Fullenkamp, GLWN Director of Technical Services, at 216.920.1956.
Supply Chain Workshops
GENERATING MORE THAN POWER
Are you looking for new market opportunities in your region? GLWN has delivered over 40 workshops in 22 states/provinces for companies wanting to learn how the wind industry can spark business development and job creation.
We have toured the world's largest OEMs, in the U.S., Europe and China, interviewed wind farm developers and general contractors, and condensed our findings into focused educational programs covering:
- Manufacturing Basics
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Wind Farm Construction and Logistics
If you are interested in engaging our team to present a workshop with exclusive content, contact Ed Weston, GLWN Director, at 216.920.1965.
OEM Products and Services
- Online access to our Supply Chain Database and Mapping System
- Supplier Referrals
- OEM/Supplier Sourcing Event